Business Developer UK & I
With headquarters in Eindhoven and offices in Romania, US, Mexico and Australia, Studyportals is an online education choice platform, listing more than 134,000 undergraduate, postgraduate, distance learning and preparation programmes worldwide to help students around the world explore study programmes and make an informed choice.
About the team
The University Success (Sales) team compromises the commercial team within Studyportals. The team is composed by Business Developers and Campaign managers. The Business Developers are responsible for acquisition of new clients while the campaign managers offer support by managing making sure we retain our clients.
As part of our team you will have the opportunity to utilize your business development skills and develop them further into the world of Higher Education. We are looking for an analytical sales professional to strengthen our international team and its development.
Your day to day
- Working in the University Value Team planning and selling student recruitment campaigns using the variety of Studyportals products.
- Proactively develop an area of new clients, mainly by telephone and email contact.
- Plan and attend client meetings
- Involvement in the optimization of the complete commercial cycle: from lead generation, negotiation sales, campaign implementation to reporting and evaluation.
- Supporting the Regional Manager for the strategy and approach of growth targets within the specific region.
- 2+ years of proven work experiences in a commercial role (ideally within the higher education industry) are required
- Driven go-getter: we will teach you everything about the industry and how we work, but determination can't be taught. If you show real desire, self-motivation and willingness to get to know the industry, we will help you with the rest
- Client and market share orientation, committed to create client value on the long term
- Native or, near native in English, both verbal and written (level C2 of the Common European Framework)
- Assertive, and optimistic. Energetic and persistent, with a can-do attitude and a drive for results
- Open team player – independent yet supportive – thriving in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
- Able to get in the minds of prospective international students. Having experienced an international study period is desired
- Eagerness to learn and grow alongside a young and dynamic company, with the ambition to quickly grow in role and responsibilities
- Our mission and corporate values should match yours
Please apply with your CV and cover letter in English.
- Competitive salary including a bonus and pension scheme;
- Employee referral bonuses; Studyportals is always hiring and it’s just an extra chance to work with friends (and earn some extra cash!);
- An annual personal development budget, because personal growth is KEY!
- An attractive collective insurance package with AON, covering public and private insurances from healthcare and home insurance to car and liability insurances!
- Reimbursement of your work-related travel costs;
- An informal, entrepreneurial, international and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated;
- Our office is in the centre of Eindhoven (Strijp-S) in the Klokgebouw, 30 seconds from the Strijp-S station and five minutes from central station;
- Possibility to grow along with a rapidly growing company;
- The opportunity to help revolutionize the worldwide study-choice market;
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including regular memorable team events and a wide range of games and activities during lunchtime or after work;
- The opportunity to make our world a little better by increasing international access to education and be at the core of a study choice giant that the world education market is desperately waiting for.
Get some insight into who we are here:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/studyportals and www.facebook.com/studyportalscareers
Studyportals is committed to safeguarding your privacy and protecting your personal data. For information on how we process the personal data included in your application please see our Privacy Notice for Applicants.