Growth Hacker/Front-End Developer - Internship
Finding new services is in the Studyportals DNA and therefore we are expanding the team with an intern focusing on growth and web development, especially in the front-end product. In this position, you must love growing web-based services from idea stage to reaching thousands of happy users. You are a smart creative person, who knows how to get things done and is highly interested in web development and/or growth hacking as the position is a merge of the two. You are eager to really understand the needs of international students and turn these insights into a great product. It’s the great user feedback and the visitor graph pointing upwards that gets you out of bed every morning.
- You have relevant educational background in the field
- You enjoy working in a lean environment (build, measure and learn)
- Pro-active and hands-on attitude
- You have a feel for Business development and Online Marketing
- You are interested in Data analysis and research
Key goals & responsibilities:
- Reviewing, processing and analyzing user data
- Assessing the department’s KPIs and presenting traditional and creative ideas for their growth
- Running experiments or multivariate tests to validate your hypotheses
- You prioritize growth channels based on anticipated impact and potential, substantiated by facts and figures.
- Develop a good user base
- Install and execute the right marketing strategy in collaboration with our marketing experts and external partners.
- Visualizing your ideas by using different graphical tools
- Scaling and automating the growth process
- Staying informed and research about the rapidly changing online landscape
- Open communication and collaboration across functional borders
- Currently enrolled as a student in a bachelor’s degree (in the area of Computer Science, ICT, Software engineering, Web development, Apps development);
- You have analytical skills and can make decisions based on data (e.g. A/B tests) to find the metrics you need;
- You are data-driven and have a clear understanding of data, metrics and statistics;
- Have an understanding for users’ behavior and great customer relationship maintenance;
- Previous experience with SQL and other programming languages (i.e. PHP, Java, JS, Python) is an advantage;
- You are driven to make impact andmotivated by ambitious targets and driven to excel them;
- You are fluent in English (no Dutch required);
- Being familiar with the international student world or having lived abroad are plusses;
- Our mission and core values match your own and motivate you.
- A full-time internship position for at least 5 months (from beginning of the fall semester);
- Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere where self-initiative is highly appreciated;
- A company environment that is serious about having fun with almost everything we do, including regular memorable team events and a wide range of games and activities during lunch time or after work;
- Opportunity to acquire work experience in a highly motivated international team (currently employing 35 different nationalities) at a fast-growing company located in the vibrant Strijp-S in the center of Eindhoven, 10 minutes from the central station, 15 minutes from the university;
- The opportunity to make our world a little better and be at the core of the growth phase of a study choice giant that the world market is desperately waiting for.